By Salma Godil(contest entry)
- Milk bread - 1 packet
- Khowa - 150 gms
- Dry fruits (chopped) - 4 tbsp
- Sugar syrup - 1 bowl
- Ghee - for frying
- Mix khowa and chopped dry fruits in a bowl and keep aside.
- Cut out the sides of the milk bread.
- Now dip each bread slice in milk and squeeze out the milk.
- Place a little khowa mixture in the center and form into balls.
- Deep fry the balls in ghee until brown.
- Dip each ball into sugar syrup and remove and place in a serving tray.
- Garnish with chopped nuts.