- Bread slices - 4
- Olive oil
- Sweet chilly sauce
- Chopped veggies (onions, spring onion, bell peppers)
- Grated cheese (mozzarella and cheddar)
Chicken curry :
- Boneless chicken - 100 gm
- Chopped onion - 1
- Ginger garlic paste - 1 tsp
- Red chilly powder - 1/2 tsp
- Basil - 1 tsp
- Salt refined oil
1. I have cooked the chicken prior, heat oil in pan, then add chopped onions. Fry till golden brown and the add the chicken, spices and ginger garlic paste and salt.
2. Cook till done, cool it
3. To assemble, cut the bread slices using a large cookie cutter.
4. Now take 2 cut slices and take a smaller cookie cutter to cut them, hence form a spiral slice.
5. Brush the bread slices with olive oil, spread the sweet chilly sauce on the bigger slice, place the spiral cut slice on it.
6. Now in the gap or the well, spread the chicken curry, the chopped veggies and cheese on top.
7. Bake them in a preheated oven at 200℃ for 12-15 minutes or till golden brown.
P.S : I have not used any butter or mayonnaise, I have use olive oil and sweet chilly sauce instead.