- Maida - 1.25 cup
- Yeast - 2.5 tsp
- Milk - 1/2 cup
- Sugar - 1 tsp
- Mayonnaise - 1.5 tbsp
- Grated mozzarella and cheddar
- Garlic powder - 1 tsp
- Cayenne pepper
- Olive oil
- Melted butter
1. Activate the yeast, add sugar to the warm milk. Mix the yeast to it and let it activate, it will take about 5-10 minutes. You will know it's activated when there is froth or foam above in the milk.
2. Now combine it with Maida, salt, little oil and make a smooth dough. Leave the dough to rise in a warm place for about 1.5 hr.
3. Now knock the air out and roll out the dough, spread the mayonnaise all over.
4. Spread cheese, oregano, cayenne pepper, garlic powder and little salt. Spread all this only to half of the dough
5. Now fold the dough, that is bring one half of the round on the other to close it. pinch the ends to seal them.6. Now with a knife, make light straight cuts and apply melted buter, sprinkle some more oregano, cayenne pepper on top. Bake them for 20 minutes in a preheated oven at 190-200 ℃. Cut and serve. By Sreemoyee Bhattacharjee (contest entry)