- Cucumber sugar scrub is a very cooling and an energetic scrub that keeps your body hydrated. This scrub is easy to make at home and is cost effective as well.
- The benefits of this homemade scrub are amazing. Cucumber will brighten up, sugar will exfoliate and the coconut oil will moisturize your skin.
- Few drops of lemon essential oil will leave your body with a soothing and a refreshing aroma. The best way to pamper your skin and very light on your pockets too.
Here is the recipe of how to make this easy and a wonderful scrub at home.
- 1 cup- white granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup- grated cucumber
- 1/2 cup- coconut oil
- few drops of Lemon essential oil
- Peel and grate the cucumber and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Take granulated sugar in a bowl and add coconut oil to it and mix well and keep it aside in a bowl.
- Squeeze out all the water content from the grated cucumber and throw in in the blender and add the sugar and coconut oil mixture in it.
- Just give a quick blend say just for few seconds till all the 3 ingredients are mixed properly.
- Pour it in a glass jar and add few drops of lemon essential oil and refrigerate until you use it. It will be nice in the fridge for 7-10 days.
- Remove it 15 minutes prior to your shower time and use couple of scoops.
- Rinse your body with water, scrub it for few minutes and then have a bath with a mild soap.
By Hetal Kamdar