It's sweet cheese Danish pastries. Look at the shapes, so beautiful and very crunchy in taste as well!
Preparation time: 20 mins, Cooking time: 20 mins
Serves 2 PeoplePuff pastry dough preparation:
- 100 gm utterly, butterly delicious unsalted butter
- 1 1/2 cup All purpose Flour
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tbsp cheese spread
- 1 tsp castor sugar
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- Mix fruit jam with crushed peach apricot
- 1 tbsp castor sugar to sprinkle
- 2 tbsp melted butter to spread
- In a bowl add all propose flour, 70 gm butter and required water to make soft dough.
- Now refrigerate it for 5-6 hours.Now roll it and make a square by rolling.
- Again roll it and spread 15 gm of grated butter on it and press gently.
- Fold it twice from vertical edge and again refrigerate it for 20 mins.
- Take it out and again roll it and spread remaining 15 gm of grated butter in it and press gently, fold twice from vertical edge and again refrigerate it for 20 mins.
- Take it out and again roll to make square.
- Now put cut horizontal and vertical to make small squares from it.
- Make the shapes like I have made.
- And some sweet cheese and topping on it.
- Bake it for 20 mins in preheated oven at 180 degrees.
- Serve these crispy pastries with masala tea!