- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- 5 tablespoon pure ghee, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper powder
- Salt to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon jeera
- Pure ghee to smear while cooking ( 2 tablespoon )
- 3-4 tablespoon water ( To make a tight dough
- In a bowl, take the wheat flour.
- Add salt, jeera, black pepper powder.
- Add the ghee and mix it up so that the flour resembles like bread crumbs.
- Knead using as little water as possible to make a tight dough.
- Heat the pan. Make 2-3 rounds from the dough. Press them just a bit.
- Cook these rounds on the tawa on both the sides, till just a little golden brown.
- Now, roll out each flattened ball, as gently as possible to make thin kokis just like chapattis.
- Again, cook on the tawa at the slowest flame. Smear little desi ghee while cooking.
- Cook both the sides till done. These kokis are very crisp and delicious to taste and quick as well.
- Serve with curd, that has been flavored with little black pepper powder and salt.