- 1 large egg or 1/4cup beaten Yogurt
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1-1/4 teaspoon baking powde
- 2 tablespoon white granulated sugar
- 1 cup chopped & diced mango
- 1/2 cup pureed mango
- Combine the melted butter with egg or yogurt and milk and mix until smooth.
- Then add flour, baking powder, and sugar. Slowly add mango puree while while mixing. Mix well.
- Add chopped mango chunks .And mix.Mix lightly..do not fully mix in it.
- Brush little bit oil on a nonstick pan .
- Spoon batter into a hot non stick skillet over medium heat .
- With spoon, form the batter into the pancake quickly.
- Let cook for about 1 minute, until batter starts to bubble and set up .
- Flip and cook for an additional minute, until golden brown.
- Transfer to a plate and continue cooking remaining pancakes
- Serve pancakes with warm maple syrup or honey
- Garnish with diced mangoes on top...I had some cherries in fridge...my daughter put cherry on top...