- Milk - 1 litre
- Sugar syrup - 1/2 litre
- Sabza seeds - 2-3 tsp (soaked in 1 cup water)
- Chopped nuts - 1/2 cup
- Vanilla essence - 1 tsp
- China grass - 2 tbsp cooked in 1 glass water
- Liquid edible colours - few as per choice (red,green,yellow,blue,purple etc)
- Rose petals - to garnish
- Cook china grass until completely dissolved.
- Pour a few drops of different liquid edible colours in different plates, gently pour 2-4 tbsp of cooked china grass over this to make a thin layer and mix well so that the color dissolves properly.
- Let them cool completely until firm. Now cut them into small shapes (square,circle,rectangle,
rhombus,star,hearts etc) with cutters or knife and keep aside.
- Mix milk, sugar syrup, sabza seeds, essence, chopped nuts and china grass pieces together. Refrigerate and serve chilled. Garnish with a few rose petals.