- 8 TO 10 Bread slices
- 250 gm of spinach ( properly washed and finely chopped )
- 100 gm paneer grated
- 1 tbsp oil
- 2 cheese cubes grated
- 1 onion finely chopped
- 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- 1 tbsp black pepper powder
- salt as per
- cheese grated
- Take oil in pan, add ginger garlic paste, fry for 2 min then add onion , cook it till it becomes transparent.
- Add spinach and cook till it becomes dry, add salt and again cook for few minutes.
- Take the spinach in a bowl add grated cheese and cottage cheese and also add black pepper powder.
- Place a little portion on bread, grate some cheese on it and sprinkle oregano and grill it.
- I grilled it in my grilling gas pan till the lower side became crispy and the cheese gets melted but on food channel it showed as grilling in microwave on grilling mode for 5 to 7 min
RECIPE BY RIYA GANWANI (contest entry)