Ingredients & Quantity
- 1 cup oats , dry roasted
- 1/4 cup pistachio
- 1 tbsp apple butter
- 2 tbsp organic chia seeds , soaked in 1/4 cup water
- 2 tbsp organic preservative-free fig and Raisin Jam
How to cook?
By Simran Oberoi Multani(contest entry)
- Mix the chia seeds and jam well. Keep aside.
- Mix the set roasted oats with chopped pistachios and the apple butter.
- Spoon in a thin layer of the oats mixture into a prepared baking tray.
- Then layer it with the chia seeds - jam mix.
- Top it with another layer of oats mix.
- Bake at 170 degrees Celsius in a preheated oven.
- Cool off before slicing it into squares.