- 2 onions, thinly chopped
- 1 capsicum, thinly chopped
- 1 tomato, diced
- 3/4 cup tomato puree
- Salt to taste
- 2 cubes Amul cheese, grated
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly chopped
- Seasonings like Oregano, Red chilli flakes to taste
- 1 litre water
- 2-3 tablespoon oil
- In an open pan, boil the pasta in about 1 litre of water for 12-15 minutes. Add salt to taste. Drain and keep aside
- In 2 tablespoon of oil, saute the onion till translucent.Add garlic and let it turn light golden brown.
- Add the tomatoes and capsicum and cook till soft. ( 2-3 minutes on medium flame )
- Add the tomato puree , Salt, Seasonings and cook for a minute.
- Add the pasta and mix it up. Cook till all masalas and pasta come together.
- Serve hot with grated cheese on top.
- Seasonings can be adjusted as per personal choice.