Sandwiches are any kids favorite....These sandwiches come handy when you have got busy morning...
- 4 Whole wheat bread slices
- 2 tbsp. melted Butter
- 3 tbsp. Sweetcorn kernels
- 1 tbsp. diced green Capsicum
- 1 tbsp. diced Tomato
- ½ tbsp. crushed Black pepper
- ¼ tbsp. Oregano
- 2 tbsp. grated Mozzarella
- In a bowl mix sweetcorn kernels, diced green capsicum, diced tomato, crushed black pepper, oregano and salt. Gently toss the mixture.
- Brush butter on one side of the two bread slices and on the non-buttered side spread the above made mixture evenly.
- Top with grated mozzarella and then top it with other two bread slices and brush with butter.
- Heat sandwich maker as per instructions given in the manual, using grill plates. Now place the sandwiches on the grill plates and grill for 4-5 minutes or till crisp and brown (as shown in the pic).
- Serve hot by cutting them diagonally with tomato sauce.