- 3 cups of crumbled chocolate cake( I have taken left over chocolate cake for this pudding but if you are making a fresh one make it a half kg chocolate cake )
- 2 tbsp cream
- 4 cups whipped cream ( 4 cups after whipping )
- 1 cup dark chocolate ( chopped )
- Take small glasses around 6.
- We have to make three layers in each glass.
- Take a pan add chopped dark chocolate and cream and let the chocolate melt on simmer gas.
- When the chocolate is melted let it cool down for 10 min
- After the melted chocolate is cool down add 2 cup of whipped cream and mix through cut and fold method gently
- As we have to make 3 parts of the glass so place crumbled cake in one part of glass
- Press it gently with the help of spoon
- Then in the second part place the whipped chocolate cream
- Now in the third part place plain whipped cream
- Garnish with crumbled cake and an icing of whipped cream
- AN important note if your crumbled cake is dry add 2 or 3 spoons of milk to give it a nice soft texture.