Cous -cous is very healthy grain for us . This is best recipe for breakfast or brunch because all healthy and low calorie ingredients used in this recipe .
- 1 cup cous cous grain
- Spinach puree half cup
- Half cup whole wheat flour
- Salt as per taste
- Ginger green chilli paste
- 1 carrot finely chopped
- Half cup boiled peas
- 1 Tomato finely chopped
- Black pepper powder 1 tsp
- Red chilli powder 1 tsp
- Skimmed milk hung curd half cup
- Lemon juice 1 tsp
- Hot water one and half cup
- First soak cous - cous grain in hot water for about 10 - 15 minutes.
- Now for wrap - take half cup whole wheat flour , add salt , ginger green chilli paste and spinach puree into this . Mix well . Now add water and make soft dough with it . Keep this aside .
- Take small ball size dough and make chapati with this . Take a tawa or pan and semi cook this chapati on tawa from both side . Keep this aside .
- Now take a pan , add 1 tsp oil into it , add carrot , peas and tomatoes and cook until veggies becomes tender . Add salt , black pepper powder and red chilli powder and mix well .
- Now take soaked cous -cous . Separate all grains with fork and add this cous - cous into veggies and mix well . Cook for about 5 minutes .
- Take prepared spinach chapati , put cous cous veggies mix on center of the chapati and wrap it from both sides .
- Take a nonstick pan put some oil and cook this wrap from both sides . Cous - cous spinach wrap is ready.
- For hung curd dip - take hung curd , add red chilli powder and salt as per taste . Now add lemon juice and mix well . Hung curd dip is ready.
- Serve hung curd dip with cous cous spinach wrap.
By Kanwaljeet Chhabra(contest entry)