- 4 Whole bread slices
- 2 tbsp. melted Butter
- 3-4 tbsp. Dark Chocolate, grated
- 1 Banana, peeled and sliced into rounds
- Keep the grill plates in the sandwich maker and heat it as per instructions in the manual.
- Spread whole wheat bread slices on a plate and top them with sliced banana pieces followed by grated dark chocolate and then top with another bread slice and brush with melted butter.
- Keep the butter side bread slice towards down on the grill plates and brush butter on other side.
- Close the sandwich maker and wait for 2-3 minutes until you get crispy grilled sandwich.
- Serve warm with lots of love.