This recipe is great for kids and you can give this as a snacks tiffin or after they arrive from school & believe me you will be the best mom in the world.
And if you need a quick appetizer for unexpected guests then this dish comes handy....This Can be made In mins. As long as you have Maggi and bread at your pantry.
- Maggi 2packs
- Bread slices -10
- Oil for frying
- Boil Maggi without masala till soft. Strain & pour cold water.
- Put it in a big plate & mix Maggi masala. Make lemon sized balls of Maggi mixture.
- Take a bread, dip one side of the bread in water not more than 5 secs. & place the slice between your palms & press to drain all water.
- Place the Maggi ball in the Center of the slice. Roll the bread to completely cover it all around, giving a round shape & sealed from all the sides. Repeat to make all the rolls.
- Before frying, let them sit for 5 mins if you have time. This will evaporate some of the water from the bread so that it absorbs less oil while frying, also makes the bondaas crisper.
- Heat the oil on medium high flame. Drop bondaas slowly into it. Drop the sealed side first in the kadai, so that it would not open.
- Fry until they are golden brown. Take these out over a paper towel.
- Serve them hot with ketchup.
By Pinkle Sachdev(contest entry)