Dorayaki is Doremon ( a cartoon characters ) cake . Kids love this cake very much . I have made this recipe in healthy way . Instead of APF I have used oats and whole wheat flour . It's a good option for breakfast .
- 5 tbsp oats grain
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
- 3/4 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup milk
- Pinch of salt
- Half tsp baking powder
- Half tsp baking soda
- 3 - 4 tsp oil
- Any type of jam or nutella
- First grind 4 tbsp oats in a grinder and make fine powder .
- Now take a big bowl , add powdered oats , wholewheat flour , powdered sugar , baking powder , baking soda and salt . Mix all ingredients well. Now add milk into this and make pancake consistency.
- Now take a pan , put 1 drop oil , spread it all over the pan with the help of tissue paper . Pour one tbsp batter on this and cook from both sides . Repeat this process with remaining batter .
- Now take two dorayaki and spread jam on one side of dorayaki and put other dorayaki on it . Oats dorayaki is ready .