- 1 Cup Idli Rawa or rice semolina
- 1/2 Cup Urad Dal or split and skinned Black Gram
- 1 Cup Finely chopped veggies( coloured capsicums,jalapeños,olives,
- 2 tbsps Boiled sweet corn handful of Grated Cheddar or Mozarella Cheese
- 3-4 Tbsps Pizza Sauce( I used Store bought)
- 1 teaspoon Pizza seasoning or Oregano
- 2 tsps Chilli Flakes
- Salt to taste
- Soak the Idli rawa and urad dal separately overnight or for 4-5 hours.
- Grind the urad dal to a smooth consistency,add the drained rawa to the dal batter and mix till incorporated. Ferment for 3-4 hours. Your Idli batter is ready.
- Add the chopped capsicums, onions, olives,jalapeños, corn, cheese, pizza sauce, seasoning, chilli flakes and salt to the batter and mix properly.
- Leave few chopped veggies for the garnish.
- Pour into small muffin moulds, sprinkle with some cut veggies, oregano and chilli flakes.
- Steam them in a pressure cooker without the weight for 10 minutes ,the first 5 minutes in high and the next 5 -6 minutes in low flame.
- Let them stay in the closed cooker for 2 minutes before unmoulding. Serve warm with some pizza sauce and enjoy.