Rice -1 bowl
Lemon juice -2 tsp
Ghee- 2 tsp
Salt according to ur taste
Tomato -1 big
Capsicums- 1 big
Green chilli- 1
Coriander-1/2 bowl chopped
Hung curd -5 tbsp
Black pepper pwdr -1/2 tsp
Sugar 4-5 tsp
Watermelon balls and Muskmelon balls
- Take 1 bowl rice. Put in water for 1 hr and boil it with 1/2 tsp salt and 2 tsp lemon juice.
- When it is boiled, drain out the water and pour 3-4 bowls normal water. Now drain it nicely and mix 2 tsp ghee nicely.
- Now take one big tomato , peel the skin and cut it, now take out the seeds and chop it into very small pieces.
- Now take one big cucumber, peel it and cut it and then chop it finely.
- Now take one capsicum, one green chilli and coriander, chop them finely and mix them together.
- Now add 3 tbsp hung curd, salt according to your taste, black pepper pwdr and 2 tsp sugar. Mix them well.
- Now take a mold, grease it.
- Now put one layer of rice, press it, pour the curd mixture, then again rice, curd mixture, repeat 3-4 times.
- Now set it for 1/2 hr to 1 hr.
- Now take it out in a serving plate upside down.
- Now pour the remaining curd mixture on top.
- Take 2 tbsp of hung curd and mix 2-3 tsp of sugar. Mix it nicely and cover the rice cake nicely all over.
- Cut cucumber in rings and stick it all around the cake.
- Decorate with tomato flower, coriander, Watermelon and muskmelon balls.
- Now keep in fridge for 1/2 n hr.Your yummy vegetable sandwich rice cake is ready to serve.
By Kavita Munot