Can their be anything simple and satisfying than this....
- ¼ cup quick cooking Oats
- ¾ cup skimmed Milk
- 1-2 tbsp. Honey/Maple syrup
- 1 medium sized Banana, peeled and sliced
- 1 Strawberry, hulled and sliced
- ½ tbsp. dried Cranberries
- 2 tbsp. sliced Almonds
- 1 tbsp. green Raisins
- 2-3 Dates, pitted and chopped
- Add milk to a saucepan and bring it boil. Once the milk starts to boil reduce the flame and remove the foam collected on top. Stir in oats. Let the oats get cooked for 2-3 minutes.
- Turn off the flame and add in honey. Stir and pour this into a serving bowl. Top it with fresh fruits and nuts. Serve warm.