Peanut burfi is very delish sweet made during festival season.It is very easy to make recipe .
preparation time - 20 minutes Cooking time - 20 minutes Author:Kanwaljeet Chhabra
For 15 pieces of burfi
- One and half cup roasted peanut powder
- Half cup desiccated coconut powder
- Sugar - 1 cup
- Water as required
- Cardamom powder 2 tsp
- 5-6 almonds finely chopped
- First take a small pan , add sugar and 1/ 4 cup water.Cook over medium heat till the sugar melts completely and the sugar reaches at one string consistency.
- Now add powdered peanut , dry coconut powder and cardamom powder to the sugar syrup and stir until it combine very well and mix starts the leaves the sides of the pan .Turn off the gas .
- Grease thali or tin . Transfer above mix to the greased thali or tin . Press it with hands . Garnish with chopped almonds
- Keep this into the fridge for about 15 minutes . Take out from fridge and cut into desire shapes .
- Peanut burfi is ready .