Hey ALLARSHIANS,Thank you for stopping by.How are you all doing,leave that in the comments below. 🙂
- So today am gonna be reviewing this beautiful product from KAMA AYURVEDA,which is an luxurious Ayurveda Brand from INDIA.I have been religiously using this for more than a year now.
My Experience with the product:
- EXTRA VIRGIN ORGANIC COCONUT OIL
- 100% Organic and Cold Pressed
- A highly versatile oil that can be used to condition the skin and hair.
- An ideal moisturizer for the body, it makes the skin smooth and even textured. Applied directly to the skin or hair before washing, our coconut oil makes a very effective conditioning treatment. Soothing dry sensitive skin or scalp and adding luster to damaged hair. Highly recommended for baby massages
- As i said i have been using this product for more than a year now and am really happy that i tried this out.When i was searching for an oil to use for my newborn's oil massaging purpose ,i found this one from kama ayurveda.I have used lot of FOREST ESSENTIALS products,which is again a luxurious ayurveda brand from India,but when i found this,i got to know that we can get luxurious ayurveda products with lesser prices as well and am really happy with that.
- This is the best option,if you are looking for a baby massage oil.My baby's skin is really sensitive and this oil helped in calming the skin along with providing little cooling effect to her body on positive side.When you are using this,you will not feel the need of moisturizer after the baby's bath.Its really light and non sticky in nature when compared to the heavy weighted Parachute Oil.
- It gets absorbed easily into the skin and hair which feels really good in cases when we need to travel with oily hair in these hot sunny days.It really feels relaxed when used on hair before going to bed.And the main factor is that it doesn't work too great when it comes to hair fall, but it works amazing for your skin if massaged regularly,leaving it SOFT,HYDRATED AND LUSTROUS.
495/- for 200ml
- Since this oil is extracted by cold pressed method and is 100% organic, it is costlier than regular ones available in the market. There is a remarkable difference in the quality and texture of the oils. As i said, even when i used the Forest Essentials Coconut Oil,(which is almost double in price) i haven’t found any difference between Kama and Forest Essentials oil except for the price.
- Cocos Nucifera Oil,Fruit Oil and 100% Certified Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil.
Pros of Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil :
- The oil comes packed with a luxurious look outside,in a light weight, semi-opaque plastic bottle with a cork/stopper like opening and a screw lid. Though the packaging is sturdy, I wish instead of a cork, it would have had a nozzle opening for easy dispensing of the oil. Currently I use it by piercing a hole in the cork. I have traveled with the bottle too and did not experience any spilling.
Cons of Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil :
- Organic and extracted by cold pressed method.
- Best option for massaging babies.
- Light weight in texture.
- Work great on skin for nourishing and hydrating purpose.
- Conditions hair. Makes it soft and shiny.
- Spill-proof packaging.
- Easily available in Kama stores and online too.
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Kama Ayurveda Extra Virgin Organic Coconut Oil?
- Might be on expensive side for some.
- It does not come with a nozzle type opening which makes it difficult to dispense the oil.
- Doen't work great when it comes to hair fall issues
- Definitely,its an yes(if you can afford it)
By ARSHIA SHAIK.
- Please leave your feedback in the comments below.Would love to read and work on it. 🙂