- Milk full cream -1ltr
- Fard dates -1 cup chopped
- Fennel seeds -1tbsp
- Condensed milk- 2tbsp
- Turmeric powder -2tsp
- Cocoa powder -1tbsp
- Milk powder -2 cups
- Vanilla Essence- 2tsp
- Firstly boil milk with fennel seeds and Turmeric powder .
- Add dates to it and boil for 10 minutes.
- Add condensed milk to it, keep stirring and boil till it reaches half in quantity.
- Now strain this milk and make a puree of strained dates and fennel seeds. Add this puree back to the milk mixture.
- Now continue boiling it and add powdered milk and keep stirring to avoid lumps.
- Finally add vanilla essence and keep stirring.
- Grease a fudge mold with ghee or butter .Pour the 3/4 mixture over the mold and add cocoa powder to rest of the mixture and mix well.
- Pour this mixture over the golden mixture and keep this mold in freezer for 2-4 hrs to set .
- Serve with rice crispies as another option of ice cream.
By Nandini Rathore