Hey ALLARSHIANS,Thank you for stopping by.How are you all doing. 🙂
- So today am gonna be reviewing this beautiful serum by oriflame,a swedish cosmetic brand selling hifi vegan and cruelty free products. 🙂
Product Description:Intensive serum to boost the skin's moisture levels. With patented antioxidant Lingon 50:50, Oxygen active, skin-lightening complex, hyaluronic acid for intense hydration and glycolic acid that helps renew the skin to reveal its inner radiance. Provides light, non-sticky feel. Helps boost performance of your Optimals Day and Night creams.
PRICE: 999/- for 30gms
Key Ingredients: This serum contains Rumex Active,an ingredient lighten and even out the skin tone.thanks to its skin lightening properties.And glycolic acid that helps in exfoliating the skin .
Packaging:It comes in a stylish and elegant bottle with pump which has a cap as a protector.Most important ,Very travel friendly and easy to use. 🙂
My Experience with the product: I went through a lot of stress and sleepless nights these days as a result my skin was totally damaged in all the possible ways and i even got dark circles under my eyes :(.
I was in search of products that would help my skin to get back to its normal stage along with some more benefits like even out properties and dark circle reduction etc.And this serum helped me to a very good extent.I have been using this product for more than a month along with OPTIMALS OXYGEN BOOST day and OPTIMALS EVEN OUT night cream and i started seeing results clearly after using them for three weeks :).My skin started glowing day by day and now i don't find any pigmentation on my face.As i have mentioned,its important to use any day and night cream with this serum to see the better results.There's no need of buying day and night cream of same range like oxygen boost day and night creams.Use it regularly without fail to get glowing and nourished skin.
This serum has gel like consistency and very little amount of product is enough to spread on your face.It get absorbed very easily without leaving any greasy finish.
PS:Spread it onto your neck along with face for even skin tone
Pros of Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Serum :
- Doesn't contain any strong fragrance
- Travel friendly
- Good packaging
- Very light on skin
- A little goes long way.
- Doesn't gives any break out even if it doesn't work for you 🙂
- Vegan product
- Suits for all skin types,even for sensitive skin 🙂
- Gets easily and instantly absorbed
- Provides glowing and supple skin
- Regains the texture of your skin along with nourishing and brightening effect.
Cons of Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Serum :
- Results are slow but better than other serums in market.
- Contains Parabens.
- On expensive side for its quantity.
- No guarantee of continuation of product 🙁
ALLARSH RATING: 4/5
Would I Recommend/Repurchase Oriflame Optimals Oxygen Boost Serum?
Yes,i would like to recommend this to the people who have lost their skin texture and want to regain it along with glowing and nourished skin.
By Royal Hijabi.
- Please leave your feedback in the comments below.Would love to read and work on it. 🙂