Colourful balloons are one of the fondest things among children. Balloons make a party more magnifying and complete.They go so easy and funny with kids of all ages.
Here are few rather interesting games are highlighted to make your party more smashing.....come on gather the ideas and have a real party time dudes!!!!
- Warning:please keep the pieces of popped balloons away from children of all ages.
- Balloon games:
Fill the center of your room with fifty to sixty balloons. Call the contestants one by one and ask them each to sit on the balloons and pop them.The child who pops more is the winner.Please collect the litter of popped balloons immediately and discard them in a dustbin.
Puff puff puffy
Well!!!! this is a game of sequence or kids can go at the same time.The choice is yours.First you need to mark out a starting and ending point then handover a balloon to a kid.Explain the child that he has to puff up a balloon ,then let it go in the direction of the ending point. He must rush and pick up the deflated balloon wherever it lands , puff it again and let it go to the same decided point.whoever reaches the finish line in minimum time or get across the marked line first is the winnerohhh wowww!!!
Catching in a funnel
Distribute a funnel and an inflated balloon to each child.Tell the children to catch the balloon with the funnel .To make the game little more difficult you can ask the kids to hold the funnel in between their teeth and catch the balloon.The one who catches first is the winner.
ho!ho!!!!what 's within!!!!!
Make two teams. Give each team an over sized T -shirt and a packet of balloons.Ask the teams to choose one of the strongest among them to be their" superman".Well,this superman has to put on that oversize t- shirt and the moment the game begins the other members of the teams would puff the balloons n stuff those in the superman's clothing.Within a limited time ,perhaps of a minute the team with more balloons in the super'clothing is the winner...isn't this a bombastic idea guys!!!
Hmmm!!!Another exciting one!!!
Take colorful balloons and tie long chords to each.You can write the names of each child on the balloons to make the event more pleasing.Here the child has to run around keeping the balloon off the ground all the time. The child whose balloon which touches the ground is disqualified .The one who keeps the balloon off the ground for long is the winner. To make the game little more difficult you can shorten or lengthen the chord.
This game is much alike a "Do n Dare " game.Fill each balloon with a secret message . Make the messages simple and funny.....like mimicking his favorite celebrity or doing somersaults or anything that would put the whole show laughing till their sides ached.Have the children sit in a circle .Call each child and make him sit on an inflated balloon to pop it or he can pop the balloon with a pin.Then he must perform according to the message.The one who performs the best is the winner.
- Pillow fight Girls sitting in a circle with a soft pillow will hit each other with the pillow and whoever is it will reveal a secret about her or say something interesting about herself or even you can her to say about one of her naughtiest tricks she played on her friends in school.Note☺☺☺the games are for both the genders
- Sleep over ball game Well!!Well!!what do we have here..another piece of crazy game . The mommy has to do little shopping for her child.Just purchase a big inflatable beach ball and write a handful of interesting questions with a permanent marker.Place the dreamy kids in a circle and throw the ball to one of the kids.The one who catches the ball must answer the first question.After replying he must throw the ball to the other buddy.Therefore he would have to answer the second question .Continue this interesting game till all the queries are answered.Here too you can arrange a small gift to cheer the kids.
- Funny queries are a few here: ☺Name any horror movies which frightened you the most. ☺Who is your best friend ☺Who is your favorite author ☺What is your aim in life ☺Who is your favorite movie actor ☺Who is your secret crush ☺Which country you would love to visit ☺What do you do in your leisure time ☺If you ever win a jackpot what would you do with the money ☺Anything informative you recently read ☺The good deed you did today ☺What would you ask if you meet the president of your country ☺Tell something about yourself that no one knows here ☺Name the person you love the most ☺When was the last you ate your siblings share of chocolates (Think of more questions that you would like to know more about people around you)
- Nail polish spin game: This game is girlish. Do go for bold and bright nail polish colours. Keep a bottle of nail polish remover to remove the nail colors of the participants before starting the game.Make everyone sit in a circle. Place a pretty basket filled with bold colors in the centre. The first girl would choose a color from the basket n would spin the bottle .When the bottle stops spinning ,the girl who the cap is pointing towards has to paint one of her nails with that color. When she is done with the painting ,now she has to choose a color from the basket and spin it .The game continues till the girls get tired of giggling n jiggling.....to lengthen the game paint your toes too barbies😘😘😘
By Arshi Javed