The most important thing that plays a major role of ones beauty is beautiful black and volumed hair.We aren't so lucky to have those long,beautiful and silky tresses like our grandparents do but we can still get that celebrity like head full of gorgeous shiny and flowing hair by having right diet which includes the following food 🙂
Of course its really important to keep your scalp healthy and hydrated always by applying those traditional wet hair packs of fenugreek,banana and yogurt but then its equally important to pay attention to your diet to get those long,strong and shiny hair which everyone dreams of 🙂
Lets just check them out below:
- Its really important to provide “Omega-3’s fatty acids to our body for strong hair.“Omega-3’s are anti-inflammatory and its best to get them through natural sources like fish,specially salmons.Salmons also provides Vitamin B12 and Iron.
- Iron deficiency often leads to hair loss. So if you are suffering from iron deficiency make sure you are taking in at least 18 mg of iron a day.
- Our body can’t make fatty acids on its own. About 3% of our hair shaft is made up of these fatty acids.
- Omega 3 is found in cell membranes in the skin of our scalp and in the natural oils that keep our scalp hydrated.
2.Eggs and poultry
- Our hair is made up of protein and keratin.So its really important to have protein rich diet for fastest hair growth and also to prevent hair loss.
- Eggs contain plenty of Vitamin B 12 and proteins that penetrate deep into the root and hair follicles to repair and nourish the hair.
- Other sources of these rich elements are lean meat, poultry and oysters.Eggs are also a great source of biotin and sulfur which helps to produce keratin and prevent hair loss
3.Green Leafy Vegetables
- Iron is an essential mineral that your hair cells require. In fact, a deficiency of iron in the body may cause hair loss. “It’s important to make sure you don’t have a lack of something in your diet that could be leading to hair loss,”. Spinach is iron rich and it contains sebum, which acts as a natural conditioner for hair.
- The leafy green also provides omega-3 acids, magnesium, potassium, calcium and iron. All help keep hair lustrous, shiny and, most importantly, out of the drain.
4.Nuts and seeds
- Nuts are abundant in vitamin E which enhances the blood circulation on the scalp and maintains healthy hair follicles.
- A good food source for beta sitosterol is pistachios”. Walnuts and other nuts contain oils that add to the amount of elastin in your hair. Elastin keeps hair supple and stops it from breaking.
- Sunflower seeds and flax seeds are very good source of Omega 3 Fattty acids which gives strong and healthy hair.
5.Carrots,beetroot and cucumber juice
- Drink CARROT,BEETROOT & CUCUMBER juice every day for quick hair growth. The hair contains the fastest growing tissues in the body and vitamin A is required for the growth of every cell. It also helps the scalp in producing the natural sebum oil which keeps it and the roots healthy to boost hair growth.
- These are rich in antioxidant beta-carotene, which our body transforms into Vitamin A. It helps to protect and produce oil on the scalp. Vitamin A deficiency can leave our scalp itchy and lead to dandruff.
6.YogurtEver notice what sits atop nearly every ancient Greek statue? A mop of thick, full, wavy hair. An artistic choice? Perhaps. But maybe it’s due to the thick, protein-rich yogurt that Greeks and other cultures have been eating since 500 B.C. Greek yogurt is rich in vitamin B5 (known as pantothenic acid), which helps with blood flow to your scalp and hair growth.
7.Berries or citrus fruits
- Citrus fruits like oranges which are full of Vitamin C work great for the hair. Vitamin C is used in the formation of collagen.
- Vitamin C has been used for centuries by men and women and the result has been shiny, radiant, bouncy and naturally moisturized hair.
- Blueberries contain antioxidants, so they assist in defeating free radicals that lead to split ends and hair discoloration. You should include blueberries in your diet to get the hair that you have always dream of.
- Just make yourself a chilled glass of nimbu paani (with honey or a healthy alternative to refined sugar) and you’re sorted. You could also opt for oranges.
8.PrunesKnown to be a very rich source of iron, prunes are good to have if you suffer from stiff hay-like dry hair, thinning of hair and hair discoloration. It improves your hair quality and adds health to it. In addition to prunes, consider having beetroots too. 9.Pulses and whole grains
- Full of protein, iron, zinc and biotin, pulses and whole grains also have plenty of folic acid. The body needs folic acid to restore the health of red blood cells that supply skin and scalp with hair-strengthening oxygen.
- Soya beans have 40% proteins and a great deal of good fats which are also much needed for hair growth.
WATERThis list cannot be completed without water. Water will hydrate the scalp and ensure good circulation of blood thus helping the vital nutrients find their way to your hair. It is as easy as building a diet which is rich in the foods mentioned above to get healthy and lustrous hair. Opt for at least 3-4 servings of vegetables and always consult your doctor before embarking on a new diet regimen. Hope you like this article! Don’t forget to share your experience with us in the comment section.