All of the content, including recipes,articles,photographs, published on ALLARSH is property of ALLARSH
If you would like to share the content photo on your website or on other social media platforms, you may share a photo with a direct link back to the original website i.e., ALLARSH.
Unauthorized use and/or duplication of this material and/or photographs without expressed written permission from us is strictly prohibited. Excerpts and Links may be used, provided that full and clear credit is given to ALLARSH with appropriate and specific direction to the original content.
All images and content are © ALLARSH March 2014 – 2016.
- We collect information from you when you register on our site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
- When ordering or registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name or e-mail address. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
- ALLARSH may change this policy from time to time by updating this page.
- We may ask for information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new updates, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Third party links
- Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act Compliance
- We are in compliance with the requirements of COPPA (Childrens Online Privacy Protection Act), we do not collect any information from anyone under 13 years of age. Our website, products and services are all directed to people who are at least 13 years old or older.
- All readers are encouraged to leave comments. While all points of view are welcome on ALLARSH, only comments that are courteous and on-topic will be posted. All comments will be reviewed and responded to (as needed). ALLARSH reserves the right to post comments at its discretion. Spam and comments endorsing commercial products or services will not be posted.
- Participants on this website are fully responsible for everything that they submit in their comments, and all posted comments are in the public domain.
Paid work or Product Posts:
From time to time ALLARSH will update the content in collaboration with organizations whose products and brand values align with our ethos and the content we create.This can product reviews. You can rest assured that ALLARSH will always inform you of this in the footer of the post and the post will always include a relevant articles for readers to try at home. At all times when reviewing a product, an honest opinion will be given. ALLARSH will use its discretion to write about invited events or complimentary products – not all events/products will feature on the blog.